Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Children

Hello Everyone,


Last week was teacher's appreciation week. I was giving a special privilege to help out at school. So that the teachers could have a cup of coffee, or something like coffee, with the pastor. When I arrived I saw the look on the principals face and knew that I was in trouble. She then asked to take the kindergarten class. I knew I was going to get beat up by a bunch of kindergarten kids. Well, I tell you I had a great time and felt as though I was in control. What I wanted to share with you is that as I watched over these little ones, it made me think that one day they will be all grow up. Life is short. Then I noticed that each one was a different person. All the same age but different. Only God is able to keep up with all the different children in the world. Thank God.

"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." Psalms 127:3

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes

Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment