Monday, May 24, 2010

They did it

Hello Everyone,


Have you ever wondered who "They" are? Everyone talks of them as though they are real known folks. I have found and I like to call Matthew chapter 27 the "THEY" Chapter. Read it for yourself. You will find the word "they repeated over and over again. There they stripped him. They plated crown of thorns. They spit upon him. They mocked him. They took the robe off him. They gave him vinegar to drink. Would you please allow me to share with you who "They" are. They are you and me. It was our sins that Jesus came and died for. Yes "They" are you and me.

"And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified." Matthew 27:22

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
 Until Jesus Comes

Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment