Friday, May 28, 2010

God captures the Heart

Hello Everyone,


This dear friend of mine wrote, If any of you know me at all you would know that I love the sky: sunsets, sunrises, stars, clouds, etc. I mean I LOVE it. It literally sets my soul a-flight and I find myself paralyzed in the moment, which is an amazing place to be. It is a time where you cant think of anything else, but the beauty that lays before you. I watch the clouds swirl around the sky like a beautiful symphony of color, and I get lost in the fluidity of their motion. Tonight it I realized that this is God's way of capturing my heart (of which He wins every time). His way of pursuing me and enrapturing me in his grace and love. So I ask: In what ways does God capture your heart?

"When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?" Psalms 8:3,4

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes

Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment