Friday, May 7, 2010

A Good Name

Hello Everyone,


I have nick names for all my sons, because I have gotten so old that I forget. This week I have thinking a lot about all the names that are out there. What got me to thinking was the different names of schools. The Moore Mustangs, The Bulter Bears, The U of K Wildcats. The Western Hilltoppers. (uh)

The most common nicknames of college teams come from the animal world. Eagles and tigers lead the way, followed by cougars, bulldogs, bears, and multitudes of other ferocious creatures. To these school and their students it is important. I wonder; if God gave us a "nicknames" based on the characteristics of our spiritual lives, I wonder what would you be called?

"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold." Proverbs 22:1

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment