Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eternal God

Hello Everyone,


I have an old pocket watch that belonged to my wife's father. I love that old watch for it often reminds me of God. It has a gold case and a clear face to see the importance of time. It has two hands that are moving all the time, that reminds me that God is always on the move. And that every second counts and is important. And when I open the back of that old watch I am reminded that there is so much to God that we can not see. There is so much of God, that what He is doing even in the back ground that we may never understand nor know. But you know, one day a while back that old watch stopped running. Time for it was no more. It rests in my desk drawer, and still it brings joy to my heart because I know that although life may stop here I can rest assured that God is eternal. Praise God

"The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee;..." Deuteronomy 33:27

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment