Friday, June 25, 2010

Faithful

Hello Everyone,


I have this faithful companion in my office. He is there day in and day out. He never complains nor slacks in doing his job. Which is amazing in itself. Because all I do all day is throw trash at him. Any and all kinds of trash. Yet he takes it and never says anything back to me. Why, he even knows that I am writing about him and sure enough he is sitting back and taking it all in. He ain't nothing but a trash can. Boy I like working around these can heads.

"Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you." Hebrews 13:17

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment