Monday, June 21, 2010

Opportunities.

Hello Everyone,


I was sitting on the front porch at my home, enjoying the early morning. My wife has two bird feeders out, one she hung from the lower branch of a tree and the other has its own stand. So I find myself sitting out there watching the birds as they come by to feed. On this morning though I noticed a Robin searching my yard from food. Most likely worms. Now listen, the Robin was hoping around looking for more food, and all the time it had a worm in its beak. First thought was that it was being greedy. Then she flew to her nest. Then I thought she is taking advantage of the opportunity to get more food before flying back to the nest. After all there was 3 little babies in her nest.

What a lesson we can learn from God's creatures. Let us not allow an opportunity to slip away.

"As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith." Galatians 6:10

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment