Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pay Attention

Hello Everyone,


Well, you aren't going to believe this, my wife came out of the house and got into the van to go Church visitation and noticed that her blouse was inside out. That's right inside out. She looked at me and then at our son and said, "I can't believe that I have put my blouse on inside out.!" Now guess what she said next? She said, "How could you two allow me to go out of the house knowing this, I know that you both had to have noticed that it was inside out?" Well, we did not noticed but we do know it is our fault. And from now on we are going to have to pay better attention to what she is wearing - outside the house.

"Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ." Galatians 6:1-2

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment