Monday, June 14, 2010

Longsuffering

Hello Everyone,


Every now and then I make a mistake. Now what I am talking about is a mistake that has slipped my mind, I have overlooked or was not paying attention. It seems to happen more often than I suspected. I took some time to review some of my earlier written devotions and realized that you folks have been very patient with me. A dear friend of mine wrote and told me that they have made the corrections and then sent them on to other places. Thank the Lord, for God is using others to help me when I do make a mistake. I thank the Lord for your patients and forgiving spirit. I never intend for these mistakes to get out of my house. I reread and use Spell Check a lot.

This morning as I think again about you and pray for you folks, I am reminded how Christ like you are by overlooking my mistakes. No telling how many times God has forgiving me for all my mistakes. Those that have slipped my mind and that I have overlooked. Thank the Lord for His patience with me, His long suffering and Amazing Grace.

"But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth." Psalms 86:15

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment