Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Making of a Friend

Hello Everyone,


There once was a dog that live next door that was very mean. He would bark and growl at me, as though he would like to take a bite of my leg. I would speak kindly to him but he was having nothing to do with that. One day while I was cooking some hot dogs, to dropped one on the ground. With that dog growling at me I gave a piece of it to him. Hey, guess what? He stopped barking and growling. My wife came out and asked what was I doing, and I said, "I am making him my friend."

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Matthew 5:44

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment