Thursday, July 1, 2010

GPS

Hello Everyone,


Modern technology is creeping up on this old preacher. Sunday Father's Day my sons got me a TomTom, GPS. It seems that I need to know where I am going and where I am at. This global positioning system can do it all. Map out my route, find local places of interest and then get me back home again. Now, there is one thing that I am having trouble with and that is I now have another woman telling me how to drive and where to go. I don't know is that really modern technology?

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment