Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Worth it

Hello Everyone,


My grandpa made knives. He made me a fishing filet knife that I would not take anything for, because he made it for me. Now he made many knives for many folks as a hobby. I can still see him, in my mind eyes, standing there at that old grinding wheel tuning in that steal blade, fitting it to a wooden handle and hammering in the brass riblets to hold it all together. He made each one with love, not knowing in whose hands they would end up. You see, to me that is a special knife, to another after me, it may just be an old hand made knife of little worth.
God inspired the Word of God. Put together out of love. It is special to me but to another it is just an old book of little worth. The difference comes from knowing the one who put it together. God Loves You.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment