Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In the Morning

Hello Everyone,


I have in my office an old wind up clock. It is one of those old ones that has bells at the top. Really it is an alarm clock. And boy when it goes off it is an alarm. It will wake you up. Maybe that is what we need more of these days for folks who can't get woke up in the mornings! Anyway, this clock has to attended to daily. If you don't wind it up everyday it will stop. When I am at my desk I enjoy listening to it tick tock. That is why I am writing about this clock this morning because it had stopped and I was wondering what was missing. Now I know.
That is the way it should be with our relationship with God. It is good to wake every morning with God and if you wonder what is missing then you will know that it is you that has stopped. Don't forget to keep yourself wind up for Jesus. Amen

"My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up." Pslams 5:3


Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment