Friday, July 2, 2010

Cancer Free

Hello Everyone,


The year was 1974. July the 2nd. On that day a very special woman name Betty Jo married me. Thirty six year ago today. That was the greatest day of her life. Her only concern then was that I have insurance, which I did then. Could I get you to Praise the Lord with me in the giving of thanks for God's mighty hand being on Betty Jo and myself. I am so very thankful for my wife and that God has giving her to me for these 36 years. To God be the glory. For she is still cancer free. Praise God

"And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth. Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee." Isaiah 12:4-6

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment