Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Don't Dare

Hello Everyone,


School has started and the roads are crowded with folks getting their children to school. Now these folks have a new look on their faces. A look of where am I suppose to go and how do I get there? Some of these new concerned looks are scary. The one lady that looked at me, looked at though she was daring me to get into her way. I saw several smile of those who were walking their children to school. Therefore I have come to the conclusion that it is the vehicles we drive that makes us a totally difference creature.

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment