Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Angry

Hello Everyone,


I was sitting beside this coke machine. I watch as folks placed their money in and make a selection. For $1.00 you can have delivered any one of the 8 different kinds of soda. All was going well until one fellow could not get the drink he wanted, so he kicked and beat on the machine. He was really give it a hard time. And I thought it is a machine, it doesn't understand. It only does what it is suppose to do. It then hit me that is what so many folks do when things don't get what they want in life. They get mad and upset. What I think we need to remember is Who it is we are getting mad and upset with, it is God.

"Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools." Ecclesiastes 7:9

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment