Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Envying

Hello Everyone,

    I guess that everyone envy another's blessings. I must admit that I find myself jealous of things more so when I am without. When my car breaks down I wished that had a new car like a neighbor. Same applies for my lawn movers, clothing, hair, teeth, etc. I passed a car that was broke down on the side of the road today and it reminded me to pray for those who are less fortunate and going through trials and troubles. Although you may not have all that you want, God said that He would meet your need. With that in mind I find myself not envying or getting so jealous. I thank God for the windows of blessing of each day.

"A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones." Proverbs 14:30

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment