Thursday, August 26, 2010

Triumph

Hello Everyone,


I had a busy week full of trials and troubles. I tell you when you get those days behind you, you are thankful. Thankful because you know that God had to gotten you through again. God is good to do that. Amen. As one fellow told me, he was trying to stay focused on the good and not the bad. I told him that he needed to spend less time watching the news and more time reading the Bible. He assured me that he would try.
Someone told me "The difference between try and triumph - is just a little umph." I don't think he got it. I hope all your trying becomes triumphs.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:57

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment