Thursday, August 5, 2010

Do you Really Care?

Hello Everyone,

I was presented a book form a dear lady of the church entitled, "Why do CATS do that?" It is a book about the real answers to the curious things cats do. Oh yea, and it comes with training tips. Written by Kim Thornton. Some of the topics are: "Why do cats purr?" Why do cats sleep so much?" "Why do cats spend so much time grooming?" and my favorite "Why do cats hate getting wet?" Honestly, I have not taking the time nor try to read this book. Why? Because it doesn't matter to me nor concerns me. As many folks would say, "I don't care!" Really I just don't care. They do what God tells them to do, all animals do. It is man that falls short.

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment