Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pass it Along

Hello Everyone,


A man came to me and asked to borrow a wheel barrow. I could meet his need because I too do not own a wheel barrow. You can not pass along or give to others something that you don't have. Surely you understand that. My heart is sadden and broken for the children of today. They live with parents with such ungodly lifestyles and they are passing that along to their children. One young man said that he knew that he should be going to church, but his mother doesn't go. One young lady said that she was tried of all these rules and restrictions that she is made to keep. Her mother doesn't apply any of the in her life. Again, You can not pass along or give to others something that you don't have. Could I get you to stop and think about hat it is that you are passing along to others?

"Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth. I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us. We will not hide them from their children, showing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done."
Psalms 78:1-4



Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment