Thursday, March 3, 2011

I. Will Later

Hello Everyone,


Folks being lazy are bad to keep putting things off, with the hope of doing it some time later. This attitude will soon become a habit. I preached a funeral message of a dear friend of the church many years back of a man named , I. Will Later. I never really got to know Mr. I. Will Later because he never made it to church. But when he died, his wife, Mrs. Hope to Later, called and asked that I conduct a service for him. It was then that I found out that he was survived by one daughter, Maybe Later, and two sons, Sometime Later and the youngest son named Going to Later. They were a very close family that stayed together all the time but they never got anything done. Listen of all the things you can put off, please don't out Jesus off. You will die one day.

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Hebrews 9:27

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment