Friday, March 4, 2011

Receive Not

Hello Everyone,


       Allow me to finish week asking a question. If God asked you, "What shall I give you?" What would you ask for? Now think about it for a moment. Be truthful with yourself because God knows your heart and your answer. Would you ask for riches, long life, or maybe honor or maybe an opportunity to finally be that person you always wanted to be.
       God asked Solomon that question. What a question, no telling what went through Solomon's mind before he gave his answer. I would like to think that I know what I would ask for. However, things change in your life. One day your need is this and the next it is something else. Yet I say unto you that folks are most likely missing out on many things because they are asking amiss. Or could it be that they don't believe that God can?

"Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts."
James 4:3

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment