Monday, March 14, 2011

Confused

Hello Everyone,


Do you remember falling in love? Come on you know what I mean. Real love. Way too many know nothing of love only falling. It is one of the most exciting time in ones life. I fell in love with Jesus many years ago and I have not been the same since. I love to hear from Him and to talk to Him and to be around Him. That is what falling in love is about. Folks who never want to be around others that they say they love confuses me. Wives that go out with the girls or shopping all the time and not take care of their homes confuses me. Men who say they love their wives and yet they spend more time in bars instead of going home to their wives confuses me. Couples that don't want anything to do with each other confuses me. Thank God for God's love, it is never confusing.

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment