Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Rock

Hello Everyone,


Many years ago I watched my sons try to build a tree house. They had the desire and want to, but they lacked a lot of knowledge when it comes to building tree houses. They were using 16 penny nails to nail a 1/4 piece of plywood to a 1/2 piece of furring strip. All this was to supported by a cardboard box base. It was fun to watch their enthusiasm but the truth is they needed guidance. There was no way, as their father, was I going to allow them to play in that tree house. So it is with our Heavenly Father, when He sees our desire and enthusiasm. Yet He knows and will not allow us to continue to play in with sin.

"For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me." Psalms 31:3

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary     Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment