Tuesday, March 22, 2011

None of your Business

Hello Everyone,


Folks get offended easy these days. I asked a man once if he was to die today would he go to heaven. He told me, "It ain't none of your business." At first I thought how does he know what my business is? Then I reminded him that it was my business. He just walked away and I have never seen him since. God put pastors here to preach and lead the flock of God. People is my business. Not that many years ago, folks kept the pastor aware of their business. No one complains about the devil doing his business. So am I to sit back and watch folks going about establishing their own righteousness and heading in the wrong direction, where the bridge is out, and just mind my own business? I think not. If ever there is a need, there is a need to yell louder, "THE BRIDGE IS OUT, YOU ARE GOING THE WRONG WAY." And yes that is my business.

"For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth." Romans 10:3,4

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment