Friday, June 10, 2011

Just Pray

Hello Everyone,


My wife is once again in that cleaning mood. She gets that way every now and then. I usually want to be some where else when she does. She always smiles and says it is an exciting time to get our house in order. Out with my old stuff and in with what ever she thinks should take its place. As long as she stays out of my garage I am safe. But no not this time, that is where she wants to start. There is nothing I can do but pray, and I prayed, Lord don't let her throw away all my good stuff.

"He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he." Proverbs 16:20

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment