Monday, June 6, 2011

Checking In

Hello Everyone,


Charlie is our new Golden Retriever puppy. He is 7 months old and weighs about 65 pounds. If you ask anyone in the house they will tell you that Charlie is my dog. And that may be so. I really love having him around. We go out the sportsman club and he loves it out there. He runs and has himself a great time. He will run off into the woods and in a very few minutes he runs back to check on me. Staying close to me makes me happy. Yet with so much excitement and having to discovery all that needs to found he is full of himself. When I dwell upon our times together it makes me smile. So much of Charlie reminds me of Christians. We are free to run off into the woods but every few minutes we need to go and check in with God. Staying close to God makes Him happy.

"Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD." Psalms 144:15

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment