Thursday, June 23, 2011

In Process

Hello Everyone,


I have been putting together a few model car these days. It is what I have come to use for a break in the everyday routine. The cars have all these parts that need to be painted and glued together to become a replica of the real thing. I enjoy the process of watching this bunch of parts come together to become a model of those real cars on the streets. Which helps to remind me that I am a process in God's hands. He is putting together in me a replica of His Son Jesus. That is what Christian means "Christ-like"

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:10

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment