Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cleaning Up

Hello Everyone,


If I have not said so, I want to now, I love having a dog. Charlie is, according to the family, my new dog, he is 7 months old. We are best friends. He likes to stay around me because some how food finds its way on the floor around where I sit. I like for him to stay around to clean up my mess. Hey we are both happy, and I like it that way.
If I have not said so for some time I want to now, I love God. We are best friends, He likes to have close fellowship and I like being close. I like having God around close because He is the only one that I can count on to clean up all my messes and I like it that way.

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment