Thursday, June 9, 2011

Check Your Batteries

Hello Everyone,


Flashlights are of no use if the batteries are dead. I have forgotten how much I count on batteries until I found that I needed one. There is no reason for this, the firehouse up the street has displayed on their bill broad for over a month that it was time to check your batteries in the fire alarms and flashlights. So check the batteries in your flashlights this week because they are no good if the batteries are dead. In the meanwhile check your heart and relationship with God. Because you are dead with out Jesus.

"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:4-5

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment