Thursday, September 23, 2010

Good Motivation

Hello Everyone,


What motivates you? Was the question of a friend to another who was going through tough times. This one had no motivation at all, he was depressed and defeated without even putting up a good fight. Let me share with you a good motivation is having family and good friends to push us forward. And help us to put our enemies behind us. No better friend than Jesus.

"It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me. He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man. Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name." Psalms 18:47-49

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment