Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just Do It - Right

Hello Everyone,


I received a lot of feed back on my devotional about "Just Do It." And I am thankful for it. Most of it was positive and worthy to be passed along. So with that in mind, I want to pass this along to you. If you are going to "Just Do It." Then go ahead and "Just do it - Right." Amen. That which needs to be done needs to done right. When raising children for the Lord, just do it right. Keep them close and in church and the Word of God. I promise you will be glad you did.

"And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord." Ephesians 6:4

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment