Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hope

Hello Everyone,


I met a little girl and her name was Hope. I told her she had a very pretty name. And she told me that her daddy named her Hope, because he was hoping to have a boy. Then you should have seen that smile on her face. It melted my heart and I told her, I know your daddy would not take a dozen boys for you right now. She just smiled and said, Yea, he loves me the most. There is nothing so powerful as knowing that your father loves you the most.

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment