Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fix It

Hello Everyone,


Life is full of hurts. There is death, disappointments, relationships, health, spiritual and of course just everyday stuff. For me the greater hurt is seeing one that I love going through some sort of hurt. I want so much to fix it. When our boys were growing up, they would always bring things to me to be fixed. Now that they are much older, they don't need me to fix it. Yet the hurts are still coming. So I find myself having to turn it all over the my Father, who can fix it. God can do all things. Amen

"But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment