Wednesday, September 8, 2010

God Does all things Well

Hello Everyone,


I was moaning the other day about something personal. I guess folks could read it on my face. So a young lady started telling me that everything is going to be okay. She stated that life is never easy and things come and things go. She had such a sweet smile on her face and shared a little about how life has not been fair and somehow she was able to make it. She went on to say that she still does not like all that is going on in her life but she has accepted for now, at least until she can afford the change. I looked at her and smiled and did not have the heart to tell her that I was a pastor. God does all things well. Amen

"Therefore we were comforted in your comfort: yea, and exceedingly the more joyed we for the joy of Titus, because his spirit was refreshed by you all." 2 Corinthians 7:13

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment