Friday, September 3, 2010

Safe Guard

Hello Everyone,


   I saw on the news where a young 24 year old man was killed by a bear. It was told that the bear was kept in a cage and was a real gentle and a friendly animal. Then, for reasons they don't know, the bear just went off and started mauling this young man. The owner of the bear said that, he wished that they would not have killed the bear. That the young man that was killed by the bear knew the consequences of being around the bear. I was wondering if he was feeling more sorrow for the bear that young man?
    No matter how man tries to train wild animals they are still wild animals and they can and will resort back to their old nature. There must be safe guards in place at all times. Same applies to the human nature, "for all have sinned." The Safe guard must be kept in place at all times. For those who are saved - The safe guard is Jesus Christ.

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one." John 10:28-30

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment