Monday, September 20, 2010

Memory Sticks

Hello Everyone,


The computer is wonderful tool. But can be a problem when it does all the deciding. Mine decided to stop. He had me over a barrel, there was nothing I could do. I found out hitting it and sweet talking it would not bring the results I was wanting. I tried calling in others and their knowledge was of no use either. So off to the repair shop, where it was diagnosed that the memory sticks had gone bad. "Memory sticks" What are sticks doing in my computer and how did they get there? I am so glad that there are no memory sticks between God and me.

"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." John 14:13-14

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment