Monday, October 18, 2010

Did on Purpose

Hello Everyone,


I heard the story of a cowpoke that was applying for some insurance. The insurance agent began quizzing him, "Have you ever had any accidents?" After a moment's reflection, the cowpoke responded, "Nope, but a bronco did kick in two of my ribs last summer, and a couple of years ago a rattlesnake bit me on the ankle." "Wouldn't you call those accidents?" asked the agent. "Naw," replied the ranch hand, "They did it on purpose!" In a sense the cowboy had a point; it all depends on how you look at it. I wonder how many times what we have called an accident, was really done on purpose?

"I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work." Ecclesiastes 3:17

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment