Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feeling Guilty

Hello Everyone,


The IRS sent me a letter and wanted to talk to me about my tax return. Boy just seeing that letter started to make me sweat. So we got our papers together and made our way to the IRS office at the assigned time. It seems that someone there had made a mistake in transforming our deductions by 39,000 dollars. It was not our fault, we were relieved, but I sure did feel guilty anyway. I just knew that it was something that we had forgotten. That taught me a lesson. Before I go to bed at night, I try to make sure that I had not forgotten some sin to ask forgiveness for or something that I needed to be sure to do. I don't like feeling guilty.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." 1 John 1:8-10

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment