Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thy Will

Hello Everyone,


A dear friend of mine called and shared with me that this lady that he had been dating maybe the one. I asked what made him think so. And he went through a series of traits that he loves about her. He said that he thinks about her all the time and that he really enjoys being around her. He thinks he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. I think that is awesome however, he is missing the main thing. Is she God's will for his life? Is she the one God wants and have sent his way? Most folks will answer yes after I ask this question. Way too many never mention it before.

"Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness." Psalms 143:10

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment