Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Inventions

Hello Everyone,


Have you ever seen where someone invented or made something and thought I wished I had thought of that? So many new inventions are making our life easier. Now I am not sure if that is good or bad. (But I do like elevators.) I saw the other day where a lady invented self tying shoes. That's right all you do is hit a button and they tie themselves. No having to reach down and wear yourself out by having to tie your own shoes laces. Of course they do require batteries and you still have to put them on first. No telling what is coming next. Maybe Self zipping zippers? I wished I had thought of that.

"And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith." Ecclesiastes 1:13

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment