Friday, October 1, 2010

Seeing Farther

Hello Everyone,


When I have the opportunity to go into the woods I go. I love it. I can't tell you how many times I have been walking in the woods and think I will be able to see farther once I get over that ridge. Once there, there would almost always be another ridge to climb or get over. Thinking I have only to get over that ridge and I will be able to see better. I am reminded that once you go as far as you can see, and when you get there you will never be able to see all that can be seen.

Faith is much the same way. Once you have gone as far as you can see, you realize that there is so much more that you can not see. So you have to trust God by FAITH.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment