Monday, October 4, 2010

Responding

Hello Everyone,

I was sitting in a chair minding my own business when out of no where came this voice behind me. "Are you still writing those devotionals?" "Yes, as the Lord leads." I answered. They continued, "I wanted to thank you, for they mean so much to me, I really enjoy them. Although I don't ever respond." I smiled as they walked away. Then a few minutes alter another came to me and said almost the same thing. I smiled and thanked the Lord, for using me to touch the hearts of others.

"If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work." 2 Timothy 2:21

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment