Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Messy Job

Hello Everyone,


There is one job that I have mastered. I am very good at getting stains on my shirts. It is a messy job, but I can do it very well. It doesn't required much effort on my part. My wife is forever telling me that I have gotten another stain on my shirt. I just remind her that is my job and her job is to get the stains out. She told me that she was having a hard time keeping up. I just patted her on the shoulders and encouraged her that sure she can, she is the Momma and that I am praying for her.

"Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered." 1 Peter 3:7

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment