Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Get it Right

Hello Everyone,


The Bible says better is the end of a thing than the beginning. And that is what I think about every time I start something new. I am so thankful for when I come to the end. Aren't you? Many times I have wished that I had not got started doing this or that, because I did not study long enough to understand what I was really getting myself into. Haven't You? And then I really get tired of doing something over again because I did not do it right the first time. Amen? Well praise the Lord, when I got saved I may not have known all that I know now, but I am glad that I got it right the first time. Jesus saves.

"The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth."
Psalms 145:10

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment