Friday, May 20, 2011

Just a Smile

Hello Everyone,


I smiled at this fellow the other day and he looked at me as if I did something wrong. Smiling ain't bad. I went on my way thinking, I wonder if he thought I was up to no good. All I did was smiled. The other day I waved at a person driving a car down the road I live on. They turned away rather quickly as so not to recognize my friendly wave. All I did was wave. I shared this with my wife and she said that it must have been the way I looked. Yea, that's it. Hey, wait a minute, what's wrong with the way I look. She just smiled at me. It was then that I could see myself there was something wrong with her smile.

"Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD." Psalms 144:15

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment