Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Higher and Higher

Hello Everyone,


Well, here we are again talking a lot about gas prices. No one has been able to explain to me why gas keeps getting higher. But the effect is starting to show up in other areas as well. So what is the answer you ask. Well, if you listen to the consumer guide we are in real need to invest in energy efficient products. All these money saving products will help everyone in the long run. Well I am weary at best over all these savings, but there is one thing that I am sure of and that is when Jesus saves you - you are saved for eternity. Amen

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." John 6:47

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment