Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Reading Signs

Hello Everyone,


I was sitting at a traffic light and noticed this car behind me creeping up closer. First thought was he was trying to let another car get behind him. So I pulled up, but no one was behind him and he creep up closer again. Okay what's going on? Now I had it my mind that this fellow was up to no good. So when the light turned green off I went rather quickly. Sure enough he followed. I raced up and tried to get away and he seemed to always be going my way. So I decided to give him the slip. I raced ahead and made two rather quick turns and he was no where to be found. Yes sir I gave him the slip. On my way home it then dawned on me that I have one of those magnetic signs that has the Church name and phone number on the back. He probably thinks I am a nut. I wonder if he was just trying to write down my phone number?

"And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled." Luke 14:23

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment