Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No Worries

Hello Everyone,


My computer is plugged into a surge protector. It is a safety precaution to keep power surges from damaging my computer. It is designed to cut of or stop any harmful electrical jolts that can cause a melt down inside my computer. I am really counting on it to work, because I can't afford to have to pay for a new computer. My life is plugged into another surge protector. It is Jesus Christ. I am really counting on it as well. But with Jesus I have no worries, for I know that He is accountable.

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one." John 10:28-30

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment