Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Double Click

Hello Everyone,


On my computer desktop I have a group of icons. These icons are there to allow me a short cut to that program. All I have to do is double click on one of these icons and it opens up that software quickly. That makes it smart and easy and I am all for anything that makes it smart and easy. Yet, I say unto you, what is much smarter and easier that, is all we have to do is pray and we have a conversation with the One who is a lot smarter and much more easier to get to. Now try double clicking something better than that! So what would be the reason for you not to pray?

"Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God." Daniel 6:11

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment